Thursday, March 28, 2013

Finally . . . My Ear

My right ear piercing has been droopy for the past 5 years or so.  This past year, though, it reached the point of ridiculousness.  My earrings would just fall out, post all, through the front of my ear whenever I would bend over to pick something up.

I thought that getting it fixed would be ridiculously expensive, but I found an extremely reasonable price and set up the appointment.

The doctor, a plastic surgeon (do I sound cool when I type that?), told me that he performs loads of earlobe repairs, but mostly for people entering the military who used to wear gauges.  Interesting!!

Before:





You could see right through it.  Creepy!

Right after the procedure:






They shot me ear up with numbness, but when it wore off . . . ouch!  But only for the first day or so.

And now that I've had the stitches removed:

Beautimus.



3 comments:

  1. YAY!! I am so happy about this. It looks great!! Let's go to Claire's and get it re-pierced with some star/diamond studs. That's what I had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks GREAT! can't wait to get my own done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I told you those gauges were a bad idea. Looks like it was probs pretty painful. Yay for earrings

    ReplyDelete