I couldn't quite get her sleeve over her cast.
I tried taking some pics of Gwen so that she wouldn't be left out. But I forgot that Gwen wants to be left out.
Daylight Savings is pretty much a bad word around here. Everyone is still adjusting. Gwen goes to bed later and wakes up earlier than the other kids and refused to nap. But luckily, she has been caving on the naps the past few days.
And we got the cast off yesterday!! When we arrived at the doc's office and were sitting in a full waiting room, June loudly asked if she was going to have the girl doctor again. I reminded her that she didn't have a girl doctor last time. And then she shouted, "OH NO, DID THE GIRL DOCTOR DIE?" That got everyone's attention.
She then informed the entire waiting room that she had poop in her underwear.
I was grateful that Gwen had woken with pink eye that morning because Dan came home to be with Gwen and Harris while I took June to the appointment. So at least I didn't have to worry about them as I rushed June off to the bathroom to take care of her little issue.
Grateful for pink eye--that's where I am these days.
She did have a female nurse and was very comforted that she didn't die in the past three weeks.
All done. She had been dreading the removal of the cast--she loves it so much. I was glad she woke up Wednesday ready to have it taken off. Because that thing is a pain!






I'll say it again, why isn't pink eye afraid of Gwen?
ReplyDeleteMy heart. I love your kids so so so much.
ReplyDelete